Energy-efficient ventilation using Ilmastointitukku roof extractors
Our roof extractors are equipped with EC motors with a high operating efficiency.
Our air extractors are energy-efficient and therefore environmentally sound.
HIIT air extractors are designed for roof-installations of exhaust air systems with roof penetration. Our products are able to extract air up to 3.8 m³/s @ 200 Pa and pressure can be increased up to 900 Pa.
- Upward blow in all models
- All our models are equipped with integrated overheating protection.
- The speed of rotation can be adjusted from 0 to 100% (continuous adjustment 0...10 V DC) and energy consumption is low
- Regulators/maintenance switches are available as options
- All models include tilting mechanisms to facilitate maintenance
- Roof penetrations are available for all models
- Roof penetrations can be equipped with noise or fire insulation
- Models 22–63 come with preinstalled power supply and control cables
Our smokehat combines a smoke extractor fan and a hatch.
Our roof- or wall-mounted SPPIT smokehat includes both a CE-approved smoke extraction hatch and fan in one unit.
The well-insulated and strong hatch minimises heat leakage and condensation. The one-piece hatch has 2 operating arms (by default 24 V, 3.0 A, 1,500 N).
The Novenco ACN fan is certified to operate for 2 hours at 400°C complying with the requirements of the EN 12101-3 standard.
- Easy to install – single unit, no assembly needed.
- Easy to mount – just connect the power and control cables.
- Thanks to the rooftop unit installations and colour options, the profile of the building is not disturbed and diffusers are not scattered around the roof.